Reiki Level II / Reiki for Horses: Advanced Techniques
This two-day class focuses on more advanced meditative and esoteric uses of Reiki. Most Reiki II classes focus on Reiki for people, but this class is unique in its emphasis on Reiki for both humans and horses. The Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki developed by Kathleen Prasad is taught in this class.
Learn to “Be Reiki” with your horses to create more harmony and balance in your interactions and relationships with them.
Reiki Level I/Animal Reiki is a pre-requisite.
Participants will learn:
• Advanced breathing techniques and meditations with horses
• Meditations for working with the Reiki Precepts with horses
• Best ethics for approaching horses for Reiki sessions
• The first three Reiki symbols and mantras
• How to work with animals using the symbols and mantras
• How to chant the mantras for self-healing and for healing horses
• More techniques for grounding, expansion and connection to help you deepen your connection to horses
Participants will receive:
• A life-changing weekend with inspirational equine teachers
• An in-depth manual to guide your journey
• A professional certificate of completion
• An invitation to join SARA (Shelter Animal Reiki Association
• Ongoing mentoring and the opportunity to join the online Three Cedars Reiki Community
This class is offered to animal shelter/sanctuary/rescue workers, volunteers and veterinarians and their staff at greatly reduced rates.
25% of public registration fees is donated to the hosting animal organization. If the class is not hosted by an animal organization, 25% of the registration fees is donated to the Shelter Animal Reiki Association.
If you would like to host a class or schedule a one-on-one class, contact Laura today!