Prerequisite: Reiki Level I/Animal Reiki or Reiki for Horses
Learn simple, holistic, non-invasive techniques to help balance the horse's body, relieve stress, anxiety, emotional and physical blocks. When the body is in balance, it can heal itself. Energy work is a great way to support horses on all levels - mind, body and spirit- and enhance your connection with them.
Energy healing is not a substitute for veterinary care. It is a supportive and complimentary modality that has been proven to reduce stress, alleviate pain in some cases and bring balance to humans and horses.
***Energy work is not intended to diagnose, prescribe or treat, nor is it a substitute for veterinary care. It is a supportive therapy for releasing stress and facilitating energetic balance so the body can heal itself.
Participants will learn:
- Advanced breathing and centering techniques
- To hold space so healing can occur
- To honor the horse as an equal partner in the process
- Scan the horse’s body for blocks or areas of discomfort
- Interpret signals from the horse
- Levels of touch and how to determine which to use
- Different energy centers and pathways in the horse's body
- Techniques to calm and quiet horses before vet or farrier visits, traveling or showing
- Ways to support energetic balance in yourself and your horses
- Ethical guidelines for energy work
Participants will receive:
- Practical, easy ways to support your horse in times of stress
- Techniques to balance energy in the horse's body so the body can heal itself
- Hands on practice and guidance
- A manual to guide your home practice
- A certificate of completion
- Ongoing mentoring and the opportunity to join the online Three Cedars Reiki Community