Reiki Level I/Reiki for Horses: The Basics
Want to deepen your connection to horses? Looking for a way to calm yourself and your horses at shows and events? Need to find balance and peace in your life? Searching for a practical way to help rescued and/or abused horses or other animals?
Then this is the class for you!
This two-day class is for horse people who want to deepen their connection with horses and learn practical ways to heal themselves and the horses in their lives. Participants will learn how to use Reiki to create balance and harmony with their horses. Most Reiki I classes focus on Reiki for people, but this class is unique in its emphasis on Reiki for both humans and horses. The Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki developed by Kathleen Prasad is taught in this class.
Participants will learn:
• The meaning of Reiki and how it relates to the healing of self and others
• Breathing techniques and meditations and how to use them with horses
• The Reiki Precepts and meditations for working with them with horses
• Hands-on self-treatment and how to incorporate horses into these sessions
• Best ethics for approaching horses for Reiki sessions
• Reiki chair treatments for humans
• Techniques for grounding, expansion and connection to help you connect with and calm even the most sensitive horses
• A philosophy of “being Reiki” with horses
Participants will receive:
• A life-changing weekend with equine teachers
• An in-depth manual to guide your journey & Heart to Heart with Horses by Kathleen Prasad
• A professional certificate of completion
• An invitation to join SARA (Shelter Animal Reiki Association)
• Ongoing mentoring and the opportunity to join the online Three Cedars Reiki Community
This class is offered to animal shelter/sanctuary/rescue workers, volunteers and veterinarians and their staff at greatly reduced rates.
25% of public registration fees is donated to the hosting animal organization. If it is a public class not hosted by an animal organization, 25% of the registration fees is donated to the Shelter Animal Reiki Association.
If you are interested in hosting a class or scheduling a one-on-one class, contact Laura today!