Reiki Level 2 Animal Reiki: Advanced Techniques
This two-day class focuses on more advanced meditative and esoteric uses of Reiki. Most Reiki II classes focus on Reiki for people, but this class is unique in its emphasis on Reiki for both humans and animals. The Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki developed by Kathleen Prasad is taught in this class.
Elevate your practice from “doing” Reiki to animals, to “being” Reiki with them!
Participants will learn:
- Advanced breathing techniques and meditations with Animals
- Meditations for working with the Reiki Precepts with animals
- Best ethics for approaching animals for Reiki sessions
- The first three Reiki symbols and mantras
- How to work with animals using the symbols and mantras
- How to chant the mantras for self-healing and for healing animals
- More techniques for grounding, expansion and connection to help you deepen your connection to animals.
Participants will receive:
- A life-changing weekend with inspirational animal teachers
- An in-depth manual to guide your journey
- A professional certificate of completion
- An invitation to join SARA (Shelter Animal Reiki Association
- Ongoing mentoring and the opportunity to join the Three Cedars Reiki Online Community
Laura is an exceptionally gifted Reiki teacher and practitioner. - CM
This class is offered to animal shelter/sanctuary/rescue workers, volunteers and veterinarians and their staff at greatly reduced rates.
25% of public registration fees is donated to the hosting animal organization. If it is a public class not hosted by an animal organization, 25% of the registration fees is donated to the Shelter Animal Reiki Association.
If you are interested in hosting a class or scheduling a one-on-one class, contact Laura today!